当你为错过太阳而哭泣时,你也要再错过群星了。 (When you cry for missing the sun, you will miss the stars again.)
我们最值得自豪的不是从未跌倒,而是每次跌倒后都能站起来。 (Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time.)
奇迹有时候是会发生的,但是你得为之拼命地努力。 (Miracles sometimes occur, but one has to work terribly for them.)
求知若饥,虚心若愚。 (Stay hungry, stay foolish.)
眼不见,心不烦。 (Out of sight, out of mind.)
少年不惧岁月长,彼方尚有荣光在。 (Youth is not afraid of the long years, there is still glory in the other side.)
身在井隅,心向璀璨。 (We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.)
人间骄阳正好,风过树梢,彼时他们正当年少。 (At that time, youth was blooming, with the sun blazing and wind kissing the treetop.)
把汗水变成珍珠,把梦想变成现实。 (Turn sweat into pearls and dreams into reality.)
你所有的努力终会有所回报。 (All your efforts will pay off one day.)
前路虽有崎岖坎坷,未来却会光明万丈。 (The road is tortuous, but the future is bright.)
不管明天会发生什么,至少我们拥有今天。 (Whatever happens tomorrow, we have had today.)
天空越黑,星星越亮。 (The darker the sky, the brighter the stars. )
你被黑暗敲打,恰恰证明你是光明本身。 (The fact that you are beaten by darkness proves that you are light itself.)
生活中拥有童心,你的日子将时时与快乐相伴。 (Have a childlike innocence in life, and your days will always be accompanied by happiness.)
用于收集必应每日壁纸,仅供浏览,请勿用于商业用途。
用于收集扇贝单词每日一句,仅供浏览,请勿用于商业用途。
用于收集金山词霸每日一句,仅供浏览,请勿用于商业用途。
收集了一些PS的素材,以及一些P好的图片。
这是一个私密相册,需要验证身份后才能查看。