我死后还会听见你的声音,我在墓中的灵魂依旧欢欣。 (If I were dead and buried and I heard your voice, beneath the sod my heart of dust would still rejoice.)
感恩的心中有永恒的夏天。 (There shall be eternal summer in the grateful heart.)
做世界的水手,游遍所有的港口。 (To be a sailor of the world, bound for all ports.)
发现了生命的价值的人,一个小时都不会浪费。 (A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life. )
无论天气预报如何,把每天都当成春天来过。 (Despite the forecast, live as it’s spring. )
无产者在这个革命中失去的只是锁链。他们获得的将是整个世界。 (The proletarians have nothing to lose but their chains. They have a world to win. )
再怎样的铁石心肠,也会因一个小小的微笑而变得柔软起来。 (I have witnessed the softening of the hardest of hearts by a simple smile.)
请不要闭眼,机会就在下一秒钟出现。 (Don't close your eyes, the opportunity will appear in the next second.)
去你所能到达的最远处,等你到那儿,你会看得更远。 (Go as far as you can see, when you get there you'll be able to see farther. )
正规教育能维持生计,自我教育能获得财富。 (Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.)
属于自己的,不要放弃。已经失去的,留作回忆。 (Don't give up the things that belong to you and keep those lost things in memory.)
人生最大的危险在于太过于谨慎。 (The chief danger in life is that you may take too many precautions.)
人类的勇气和坚毅必将被镌刻在星空之下。 (The mankind’s courage and resolution will be witnessed and remembered by stars.)
我这一辈子都在推迟做那些我以为以后会有时间做的事情。 (I have spent my entire life putting off things that I thought there’d be time for later. )
我们的星球是宇宙无边的黑暗中孤独的尘埃。 (Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.)
用于收集必应每日壁纸,仅供浏览,请勿用于商业用途。
用于收集扇贝单词每日一句,仅供浏览,请勿用于商业用途。
用于收集金山词霸每日一句,仅供浏览,请勿用于商业用途。
收集了一些PS的素材,以及一些P好的图片。
这是一个私密相册,需要验证身份后才能查看。